No school on the following days:
Monday, May 16th, Monday, May 30th, Monday, July 4th
Students are in class from 8:45 am until 3:30 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Wednesdays class schedule 8:45am until 1:20pm
To report an absence please call the Attendance Office at (510) 644-6215
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- May 12th – School Governance Council Meeting at 5pm & PTSA SENIOR CELEBRATION @ 6pm
- NO SCHOOL – May 16th and May 30th
- June 4th – AFAM-Studies Graduation at 1pm BHS Community Theatre. Seniors must arrive at 12:30pm
- June 11th – Chicano/Latino Graduation @ St. Ambrose church 12:30pm followed by reception at BHS
- SENIOR PROJECT INFORMATION IN THE OFFICE!! Earn up to 15 credits!!
- FINALS SCHEDULE 6/13-6/17
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL: JUNE 17, 2016
- June 17th – Senior Graduation Ceremony 5pm-8pm @ UC Berkeley Greek Theatre
- Library Inventory is scheduled for June 7 – June 17.
Seniors your diploma will be held if fines are due.
Still have BHS textbooks checked out? Worried about the fines? Bring your textbooks, library books and English novels to Ms. Sperske in the Library as soon as possible. All BHS textbooks accepted. She will work with you to clear your fines and return the books to BHS.
- SUMMER SCHOOL BEGINS: JUNE 27 – JULY 22
Summer School begins at 8:15am – 3:05pm each day.
Summer school will be held at BHS. Students are expected to be in class, ready to work at 8:15am.
For more information Please visit our website @ http://bta.berkeleyschools.net/
Cap & Gown Information please call Achievers 408-441-7200 or visit www.graduationorder.com
Two Free Tickets: Beginning in May, All graduating seniors get two free bowl tickets for the graduation ceremony. Before they can pick up their tickets, students need to complete a Senior Exit Report.
Additional Tickets: Tickets will be on sale up to and during graduation, as long as they last. Starting May TBD, tickets will be sold through the Cal Performances box office at UC Berkeley; online at http://tickets.berkeley.edu/ by phone at 510.642.9988, and in person at the Zellerbach Hall (cross street Bancroft & Dana). There is a limit of THREE BOWL TICKETS per purchase for the first week.
Prices: Bowl Regular Price $21; Bowl Reduced price $15; Lawn Regular Price $7; Lawn Reduced price $7.
Box office and phone hours are Tuesday-Friday, 12 p.m.-5:30 p.m., and Saturday-Sunday, 1 p.m.-5 p.m. CLOSED MONDAY. Prices below reflect the 2015 graduation and are subject to increase.
BERKELEY TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE SUMMER…CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2016!!