The City of Berkeley YouthWorks provides After School and summer JOBS!
Office: 2180 Milvia Street, 1st Floor, Berkeley, CA 94704
Phone: (510) 981-4970, Fax: (510) 981-4975
- Assess skills to match youth with appropriate jobs,
- Broker employment opportunities,
- Conduct outreach & recruit for special projects,
- Conduct job-readiness workshops,
- Collaborate with Community-based organizations that provide youth services.
- To download the YouthWorks brochure, click here
Youth Employment Opportunities
Are you a Berkeley resident between 14 and 25 years old? The City of Berkeley Youth Employment Program will be recruiting applicants for summer positions! Opportunities are available in the areas of office work, computers, customer service, recreation, landscaping, maintenance, food service, graffiti clean-up and more.
- For summer employment, pick up applications at the YouthWorks office during the month of March.
- Application period for after school jobs in the winter is during the month of October
- Year-round positions may also be available for older youths ages 18-25, call or visit the YouthWorks office