Berkeley Technology Academy
3/22/17 – SENIOR PROM TICKETS ON SALE (Online only) website: //http://bhsprom2017.bpt.me/
3/27/17 – SENIOR PROM TICKETS ON SALE (See Ms. Erica in the office)
3/30/17- 3/31/17 QUARTER 3 FINALS (1:20pm release)
Receive your Diploma if you did not pass the CAHSEE
You are eligible to receive your high school diploma if you met all other BUSD graduation requirements. Read this letter awarding high school diplomas due to the CAHSEE being suspended as a requirement for high school graduation.
Click to view the BUSD 2016-17 calendar
Regular Bell Schedule
Minimum Day Schedule
|Block 1||8:45 – 10:10||Block 1||8:45 – 9:40|
|Block 2||10:25 – 11:50||Block 2||9:45 – 10:40|
|Block 3||10:45 – 11:40|
|Lunch 11:50 – 12:30||
Lunch 11:40 – 12:20
|Block 3||12:35 – 2:00||Block 4||12:25 – 1:20pm|
|Block 4||2:05 – 3:30||Release||1:20pm|
|Mon 3/27 & Tues 3/28 – Regular Schedule 8:45-3:30pmWed 3/29/17 – Minimum Day 8:45am – 1:20pm|
|Thursday 3/30/17||Friday 3/31/17|
|Block 1||8:45 – 10:45||Block 3||8:45 – 10:45|
|Lunch||10:45 – 11:25||Lunch||10:45 – 11:25|
|Block 2||11:30 – 1:20||Block 4||11:30 – 1:20|
Garden Project Day … click to view photos
Mad City Money … click to view photos
Senior Upcoming Events
Senior Prom- The Senior Class Leadership team wants student insights on the theme for 2017 Prom.
Prom will take place April 22, 2017 at the Bently Reserve. 301 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111
Details about tickets to follow in the spring. Student should check their student email accounts for more information and to vote on the theme they want.
Here are the options: Midnight in Paris, Old Hollywood, Outer Space.
If you have any questions feel free to ask Chaltu Rashid at email@example.com
- Yearbooks - Nov. 28 – Dec. 2 is the last week that the yearbook will be on sale for $65, it’ll cost $75 after that.If you want a book please come to C327 after school or order one online at www.yearbookordercenter.comJob #16356
- Senior Portraits- create an account on abcschoolportraits.com. There are ONLY 20 or so appointments left on December 12. Sign up today! Remember you must use ABC School Portraits for your yearbook photo and the deadline has been January 1st in past years. FYI you can create an account and take a portrait for the BHS yearbook for free…
- Cap & Gown Orders- To place orders for cap & gown or class rings, visit the Achievers Inc. booth that will be on campus during LUNCH on December 9in the main courtyard. http://graduationorder.com/
Use the code: bhs510
- Senior Letter 2017 - For more information on any senior class event, please read the entire Senior Letter. http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/student-activities-3/senior-information-2/
U-N-I-T-Y, WE FLY HIGHER AS A TEAM!!! —————————————————— firstname.lastname@example.org
BTA School Governance Council Meeting
Contact the Front Office for information on 2016-2017 Meetings.
PTSA and School Governance is usually held on the 3rd Thursday of each month.
Next Meeting March 16, 2017 at 5pm in the MPR
PTSA – Parent Teacher Student Association
Contact the Front Office for information on 2016-2017 Meetings
PTSA General Meeting & SGC Meeting 2/16/17 at 5pm
**We encourage parents and students to become a part of BTA’s Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA). Participation forms are available in the office. ($10.00 membership fee covers the entire year)
Low fee/medicaid covered mental health services in Alameda County:
Berkeley Rent Board
- Order your Graduation Announcement Package at www.graduationorder.com password is bhs950 , the telephone number for Achievers is 1-877-GRAD-HELP (1-877-472-3435)
- ABC Harrell also offers Senior Portraits you can sign up online at www.abcschoolportraits.com.
- SAT & ACT testing dates: start researching college information please visit: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/resources/college-career-center/
SAT and Subject Tests
Register online at www.collegeboard.org. Check website for complete listing of test dates.
View SAT Test Dates
Register online at www.acstudent.org. Check website for complete listing of test dates.
View ACT Test Dates
- Recently, you may have received a letter/information regarding the Grad Nite event with USA Student Travel. This event is NOT SPONSORED by any member of the faculty or administration of Berkeley Technology Academy. All questions should be directed towards USA Student Travel at 1-800-234-4723.